- NEVER leave a candle burning unattended
- NEVER burn a candle in a container that has become cracked or chipped
- After the initial lighting of our candles, keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch before each lighting to prevent the wick from mushrooming, having a very large flame, and excessive soot.
- Always allow your candle to burn for the minimum time it takes to melt the entire top surface. This will prevent tunneling.
- Cold throw is how much a candle smells while not burning
- Hot throw is how much a candle smells while burning
- HGD candle containers can be refilled, repurposed, and recycled, just wash the container out with hot soapy water.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!